INFORMATION FOR OUR FIRST SERVICE ON JUNE 7
Great news! We are returning to corporate worship here at Central on Sunday, June 7th at 9:30am and 11am. We are working feverishly to have everything up and ready to go for our first Sunday together as a worshipping community. Please know that as always we believe that excellence honors God and inspires people. Our desire is to make everyone as secure and comfortable as possible so worship can flow freely and the word of God can be powerful and effective.
Please pray for all the teams that are going to be serving before, during and after the service. It feels like it has been forever since we were together as a church family. I know that you may have specific questions. Hopefully, the questions you have will be addressed in the document below. If you have other questions please call, text or email me and I will do everything I can to speak to any concern you may have.
Lou Ann and I can’t wait to be with you and enjoy communion with you. Please know that if for any reason at all you don’t feel that you are ready to be in this environment yet, I understand. Our online services are and will always be available for you.
A FEW THOUGHTS ABOUT OUR FIRST SERVICE!
The staff and elders have been discussing what it will look like to re-start our weekend services. We have been following the Federal government’s directives, the State of South Carolina’s orders, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). With these guidelines, churches can begin to meet again. We want you to know that your safety and health is our number one priority. We plan to continue to stream all 3 services each weekend.
In addition, on Sunday, June 7th, we will have church services at 9:30am and 11am live in-person as well as streamed. All services on May 31st will only be streamed. A decision to return to in-person worship is an individual decision that we ask you to take seriously. While we desire to be together again, it may take some time for everyone to be comfortable returning. We respect your decision and hope this situation passes soon.
* If you are uncomfortable attending, please stay home and watch the live stream.
* Anyone who has had a temperature or has not felt well in the last 72 hours should stay home and watch the live stream. We will have a voluntary temperature check station available.
* If you have underlying medical issues or a compromised immune system, please stay home and watch the live stream.
* At this time, we are asking all children to sit with their parents during the services.
* There will be no activities or programming at this point other than the two main services at 9:30am and 11am.
* In the abundance of caution, we encourage everyone attending to wear a mask. We have masks available in a limited quantity.
* CDC social distancing guidelines will be followed.
* No coffee, breakfast, or baptisms right now.
* Offering baskets will be placed in the lobby.
* We will dismiss people by row at the conclusion of each service.
* We will use the fellowship hall as overflow should that be necessary.
* We have deep cleaned and sanitized the entire facility.
* We will have hand sanitizer available at all entrances.
As you know, things change quickly. This is our plan at this point, and we will do our best to keep you informed should things need to be adjusted in the days ahead. Thank you for being an important part of Central. Stay safe! You are in our prayers. You are loved!
We exist to bring people to Jesus
Follow us on social media.
"Central has been a huge blessing to my husband and I. The messages are insightful, challenging, and straight from the Word of God. Worship is always amazing! We have found a great community of believers and we love attending a church that gives us the opportunity to serve and get involved."
Terry Nichols Wigglesworth
"This is a fantastic church. Great worship, great sermons and REAL community! Tonight we gathered for a night of prayer. So powerful!"
Morgan & Joel Huntley
"We attend Central regularly and have felt welcomed from the very first time we walked through the doors! The worship was amazing, and the sermon spoke to us on a personal level. We have found a place where we are treated like family, and have the opportunity to serve others in the same way. We feel like we belong here, with this amazing group of people."
Terry Hall II
"Central Church is a very welcoming place. The message is clear and straight from the Bible and applied to the experiences we may encounter in today's society."
Most Recent Message